Working pan Wales /UK we supply a variety of Survey & Monitoring platforms (RIBs, SIBs & Hovercraft) and Services to a number of significant clients, many on a repeat basis. Our various vessels provide us with the ability to suitably and safely access most marine environments (within coding restrictions).
Survey Techniques /Monitoring Work which we provide Marine (RIB & Hovercraft) Services for include:
- Water Quality Sampling (Benthic, WFD, Plankton sampling)
- Intertidal Fish Stock Monitoring (Seine and Fyke netting techniques)
- Ecological Survey
- Bathymetric Survey (Single and Multi-beam / GeoSwath)
- Tidal Flow Monitoring (Towfish)
- ADCP (Accoustic Doplar Current Profiling)
- Accoustic Survey (Hydrophone)
- Bank Erosion Surveys
- Bridge and Structural Surveys
- Shallow water /restricted access Surveys
- Wildlife Monitoring e.g. Bird, Seal, Cetacean
- Habitat Survey
- Hovercraft Surveys – many as above
We are well versed in working with large Corporations and Public Sector organisations alike, and can provide all necessary risk assessments and supporting /technical documentation required for such contracts. Full and detailed monthly (and interim) maintenance schedules are kept for our vessels and can be provided upon request.
We have fully road transportable vessels available for immediate dispatch, all accompanied by capable 4×4 launch vehicles.